Finishes & Features
Luxury Standard Features
Download the brochure by clicking the button or read features below
- Elevations are principally all clay brick construction with brick arches, soldier coursing and colour coordinating mortar, as per plan.
- Architectural features such as raked masonry joints, decorative stone as per front elevation.
- Architectural asphalt roof shingles from vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffit fascia, eaves trough, and downspouts, as per elevation.
- Vinyl sliding patio doors with screen, as per plan.
- Low maintenance vinyl casement, sliders, or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout, as per plan.
Muntin bars on front elevation. Colours are as per vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
Basement windows to be white vinyl sliders. Transom windows on main floor, as per plan.
- Screens on all operational windows.
- Premium sectional roll-up garage doors with decorative windows, as per plan.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
- Front entry to have precast slab walkways and steps as required.
- Poured concrete garage floor with grade beams for structural reinforcement.
- Two exterior water taps, one in garage and one at rear of home.
- Exterior front door with brushed nickel package including grip set and dead bolt.
- Convenient direct access to home from garage where grading permits, as per plan. Landing & steps may be required. - Coach lamps at garage and front door and exterior light fixture at the rear door, as per plan.
Interior Finishes & Features
- 9' ceilings on main and cathedral/coffered/vaulted ceilings as per plan. 8’ on all second floors and loft plans.
- Main staircases in finished areas to be oak in natural finish and all mid-height landings to have prefinished oak strip flooring with natural finish. Secondary staircase to the basement to be paint grade stairs, as per plan.
- Interior railings in natural finish oak to have upgraded 1 3⁄4" (approx.) spindles on all finished areas.
Hallway railings to be installed on natural finish oak nosing, as per plan.
- All walls, trim and doors white.
- Smooth ceilings on main floor and stippled ceilings with smooth borders on second floors (except laundry and bathrooms). - Casing approximately 3” intergraded backband on all windows and doors and upgraded baseboards approximately 5 1⁄4”high.
- Décor columns, as per plan.
- All archways on main floor are trimmed, as per plan.
- Natural gas or electric fireplace with white painted mantel, marble-surrounded and flat hearth, as per plan.
- Choice of 40oz broadloom with 12mm chip foam underpad in all designated floor areas as per plan from vendor’s standard samples.
- Ceramic flooring from vendor’s standard samples in foyer, kitchen, breakfast, bathrooms, and laundry as per plan.
- Double stainless-steel kitchen sink with washer less single lever faucet with pull out spray.
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlets for refrigerator and at counter level for small appliances.
- Quality cabinetry selected from vendor’s standard samples with space for dishwasher, extended height upper cabinets and one bank of drawers.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher.
- Cabinet with 6" venting and standard plug required for future over the range Microwave
Bathrooms & Laundry
- White bathroom fixtures in ensuites, shared baths and main baths. Pedestal sinks to be white.
- Oval tub in master ensuite, as per plan.
- Luxuriously appointed ensuites featuring double sinks, as per plan.
- Master ensuites feature shower with standard marble surround and recessed shower light, as per plan. - Vanity cabinets include choice of styles and colours from vendor’s standard samples.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Heavy-duty receptacle and outside vent for dryer.
- Ceramic wall tiles from vendor’s standard samples in all tub and shower enclosures.
- Single lever faucet in all vanities, tubs, and showers, as per plan, excluding oval tubs. Oval tubs receive hot and cold taps with roman spout.
- Pressure balanced shower controls.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Laundry area with connections for water and drain.
- Laundry tub with base cabinet, and uppers as per plan.
- 200 AMP electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout. - Weatherproof electrical outlets, one in garage and one at the rear door.
- Electrical outlet provided in garage for future garage door openers.
- White switches and receptacles throughout.
- All rooms to have switch-controlled quality ceiling light fixture.
- Smoke detectors provided as per Ontario Building Code.
- Carbon monoxide detector provided as per Ontario Building Code.
- All bathroom electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter. - Electric door chimes at main door entry.
- Cable TV and telephone rough-in in Family Room and Master Bedroom.
- Rough-in for Central Vacuum in finished areas dropped to the basement ceiling.
Energy Saving Features
- High efficiency forced gas central heating, HRV, and rough-in for central air conditioning system. - Gas fired hot water tank (rental).
- Metal insulated entry door with glass insert and high-quality weather stripping.
- Upgraded foam insulation above garage and porch ceilings with living areas above. - Attic space with R60 insulation.
- Exterior walls with R24 insulation.
- Basement insulation wrap with R20 insulation, as per Building Code.
- Garage ceiling R31
- Energy Star Certified.
- Poured concrete basement walls damp-proofed with additional foundation wrap to enhance overall water resistance. - Steel post and beam construction.
- Engineered truss-joist floor system, to allow for minimal use of structural posts.
- Windows and exterior doors fully sealed with high quality caulking.
- Quality '2x6' wood frame construction as per plan.
- Covered porches as per plan. Porches are poured concrete. Decorative columns as per plan. Railings installed subject to grading requirements.